Prof. Hasan Mohammed
Chairman, Department of Urology
Department of Urology
King Abdulaziz University
Professor Hasan Farsi is the Consultant Urologist of the KFSH&RC and Department of Urology, KAU Hospital. He had completed M.B.B.Ch. from Cairo University in 1976. He became the Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Urology) in 1984 and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons in 1992. He was certified by American Board of Urology twice in 1987 and 1996. He is actively involved in urological research focusing in kidney and bladder cancer. Presently, he is involved in study based on establishing expression profile of solid cancer using high throughput microarray and published many research articles as well. Recently he published articles entitled Molecular interaction of a kinase inhibitor midostaurin with anticancer drug targets, S100A8 and EGFR: transcriptional profiling and molecular docking study for kidney cancer therapeutics in PLOS ONE, an internationally reputed peer reviewed ISI journals.
- Mirza Z, Schulten HJ, Farsi HM, Al-Maghrabi JA, Gari M, Chaudhary AGA, Abuzenadah AM, Al-Qahtani MH, Karim S. Molecular interaction of a kinase inhibitor midostaurin with anticancer drug targets, S100A8 and EGFR: transcriptional profiling and molecular docking study for kidney cancer therapeutics. PLOS ONE 2015 March 19, 10(3):e0119765, 1-17 (IF 3.53).
- Mirza Z, Schulten HJ, Farsi HM, Al-Maghrabi JA, Gari M, Chaudhary AGA, Abuzenadah AM, Al-Qahtani MH, Karim S. Impact of S100A8 expression on kidney cancer progression and docking studies for anticancer therapy. Anticancer Research 2014 Apr, 34: 1878-1883. (IF= 1.87).
- Farsi H, Mosli H, Rawas M, Jan M, Ghafouri H. Wilm’s Tumor: King Abdulaziz University Hospital experience. Annals of Saudi medicine. 9(6):576-578:1989.
- Farsi H, Mosli H, Alzemaity MF. Second generation shock wave lithotripsy (Lithostar): experience with the first 300 patients treated at King Abdulaziz University Hospital in Jeddah. Saudi Medical Journal 11(5):397-400; 1990.
- Farsi HMA, Mosli H, Schillenger J. Clean intermittent catheterization in the management of children with neurogenic bladder. Bahrain Medical Bulletin 11(3):114-117; 1989.
- Farsi HMA, Mosli H, Alzemaity M. Percutaneous Cystolithotripsy (PCCL) in the management of children with vesical calculi. Accepted for publication Saudi M J.
- Nezamuddin N.M., Farsi H, et al; En-Bloc Anencephalic Cadaver Donor Renal transplantation.Transplantation Proceedings, Vol. 21, No.1: 1934-1935; 1989.
- Mosli H, Rawas M.,Farsi H: Mannitol induced Diuretic renal ultrasonography: a new technique. Urology, 1990. Accepted for publication.
- Mosli H, Farsi H, Alzemaity M, Saleh TR, Al-Zamzami M. Vesicoureteral reflux in patients with double-pigtail stents. Journal of Urology 1991, 38:966-969.
- Abduljabbar H, Mosli H, Farsi H: Female genito-urinary fistulae. King Abdulaziz University Med J 1990. Accepted for publication.
- Mosli H, Farsi H, Rimawi MH, Abduljabbar HSO. Retention of urine in females: Causes and management. East African Medical Journal, accepted for publication.
- Mosli H, Farsi H, Alzemaity M. Urologic Double J stents: uses and complications.Bahrain Medical Bulletin 12(3):130-136 ; 1990.
- Farsi H, Mosli H, Rawas M, Rehami T, Hemdi SA. Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome in an adult: a case report. Annals of Saudi medicine 10(3):330-332; 1990.
- Mosli HA, Rawas MM, Abduljabbar H, Farsi H. The Mayer-Rokitansky syndrome: Diagnosis and management of a patient. Annals of Saudi Medicine 9(3):299-301; 1989.
- Mosli H, Rawas M, Michalek H, Farsi H: Combined transitional cell carcinoma and urothelial mucous secreting adenocarcinoma of the renal pelvis. Saudi M J (1990): 11(6); 503-505.
- Mosli H, Rawas M, Farsi H, Rimawi M: Blind ending branch of duplicated ureter associated with urolithiasis of the contralateral kidney. East African Med J 1990. Accepted for publication.
- Mosli H, Farsi H, Toonisi T: Prolapsing introital masses in two young sisters: Diagnosis and management. Bahrain Med Bul 1990;12(1):33-37.
- Mosli H, Rawas M, Farsi H: Inducing Diuresis by ultrasound. Letter to the editor, Urology, 1989;33 (5):449.
- Alzimaity MFA, Mosli HAM, Farsi HMA: Second generation shock wave lithotripsy treatment for childhood urolithiasis. Saudi Med J 1992; 13(1):54-56.
- Farsi HMA, Mosli HA, AlZeimaity MF, Bahnesy AA, Ibrahim MA. In situ extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) in the management of primary ureteric calculi in children. J Ped Surgery 1994, 29(10):1315-1316.