- Manikandan J, Narasimhan K, Prakash HM, Pushparaj P. Deciphering the structure and function of Fc epsilon RI/Mast cell axis in the regulation of allergy and anaphylaxis: A functional genomics paradigm. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences 2011. Impact Factor: 7.047 (In Press)
- Stephen C L Koh , Razvi K, Chan YH, Narasimhan K, Ilancheran A, Low JL, Choolani M. The association with age, human tissue kallikreins 6 and 10 and hemostatic markers for survival outcome from epithelial ovarian cancer. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 284 (1) 183-90, 2011.
- Mandeep K, Macpherson CR, Schmeier S, Narasimhan K, Choolani M and Bajic VB. In Silico discovery of transcription factors as potential diagnostic biomarkers of ovarian cancer. BMC Systems Biology 2011 (in Press) Impact Factor: 3.57
- Kanimozhi S, Basheer C , Narasimhan K, Lin L, Koh S , Feng Xue , Choolani M , Hian Kee Lee HK., Application of porous membrane protected micro-solid-phase-extraction combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of estrogens in ovarian cyst fluid samples. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011 Feb 14;687(1):56-60. Impact Factor: 3.757
- Koh SC, Razvi K, Chan YH, Narasimhan K, Ilancheran A, Low JJ, Choolani M; The Ovarian Cancer Research Consortium of SE Asia. The association with age, human tissue kallikreins 6 and 10 and hemostatic markers for survival outcome from epithelial ovarian cancer. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2010. Aug 1. PMID: 20680316
- Das K, Lorena PD, Ng LK, Shen L, Lim D, Siow WY, Narasimhan K, Teh M, Choolani M, Putti TC, Salto-Tellez M. Pathology. 2010;42(6):540-6.. Aurora-A expression, hormone receptor status and clinical outcome in hormone-related cancers. PATHOLOGY 42(6):540-6. IF: 2.324
- Baig S, Ho SS, Ng BL, Chiu L, Koay ES, Leow GH, Gole L, Narasimhan K, Chan J, Sun X, Chan YH, Rauff M, Su LL, Biswas A, Choolani M. Development of quantitative-fluorescence polymerase chain reaction for the rapid prenatal diagnosis of common chromosomal aneuploidies in 1,000 samples in Singapore. SINGAPORE MED J. 2010;51(4):343-8. PMID: 20505915
- Narasimhan K, Bajic VB, Brendan PN, Huak CY, Keow PB, Razvi K, Salto-Tellez M, Choolani M. E2F5 status significantly improves malignancy diagnosis of epithelial ovarian cancer. BMC Cancer. 2010 Feb 24;10:64.PMID: 20181230 IF: 3.08