Scholarships Program for Academic Year 2013 /2014
|King Abdulaziz University, Center of Excellence in Genomic Medicine Research, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is Pleased to annnounce Postgraduate Scholarships(Ph.D only) for international students (male only) for the academic year 2013 / 2014.
Online application form is available on our website from 19/10/2012 to 28/2/2013.
Faculty of Science
Biology (genetics), Biochemistry (genetics).
- Age does not exceed (35) years.
- An Approved official academic qualification of grade not less than "Very Good", if the degree offered in grades in the applicant's home country.
- One of the following Score in English Language exams:
- Good conductance and medical condition.
- Two recommendations letters from previous instructors.
- Applicant should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in Saudi Arabia.
- Payment of a monthly award of (1900 SR).
- Payment of accommodation allowance (1800 SR) when scholarship student arrives to Jeddah.
- Health care will be provided for the student.
- Providing of housing and suitable scientific, social, cultural and training care.
- Procurement of discounted meals.
- Not continual award of (4000 SR) as allowance of word-processing of thesis.
- Graduation award for books cargo (2700 SR).
- Two way tickets to the student annually.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Two scientific recommendation from previous instructors.
- A copy of valid passport (at least one year).
Tasks and duties of scholarship student:
In addition to joining graduate study programs, scholarship student should carry out suitable academic and technical work for his specialization, so it will not affect his academic performance and education quality of KAU.
To Apply for Admission:
Application for graduate studies program takes place by accessing our website (kau graduetes studies scholarships), and reading the regulations and admission conditions for the available programs. Then, Applicant starts filling the electronics application and attaching the required documents for those who fulfill admission conditions within the admission period between (19/10/2012 to 28/2/2013)
For more information, Please visit the following site:
For application processing or application follow-up: